- Moulding Process: High pressure die castings, Gravity die casting
- Die Making: Die material used- hot dies tool steel, computer simulation of thermal solidification solid modeling, and rapid tooling using CAD / CAM
- Moulding Equipment: Cold chamber machine up to 2000 tons, including fully automatic machines. Hot chamber machines up to 60 tons.
- Furnaces: Oil fired furnaces, tilting furnaces, electrical holding furnaces.
- Fettling / Cleaning Equipment: Trimming presses, tumbling vibratory deburring and grinding
- Testing: Spectrometer, chemical wet analysis, microscope, radiography, x-ray, hardness tests, tensile, impact testing, mold/core hardness tests, magna-flux crack detector, leak / pressure testing
- Secondary Operation: CNC, VMC, HMC and conventional painting, powder coating, plating-Zinc, Nickel, Chrome, Tin, etc.
Die Casting Range
|Weight:||5 grams to 3 kg - single piece|
|Size:||Up to 600 mm in diameter|
|Material:||Aluminium and its alloys, Zinc, Zamac|