Ductile Iron Castings Manufacturer – India
Ductile iron castings are made of an alloy of iron, carbon, silicon and magnesium. Ductile iron is a major engineering material used for castings, enjoying a healthy YoY growth.
Ductile Iron Castings are manufactured by sand moulding process. Qualitas Exports (India) are suppliers of ductile Iron castings manufactured through following moulding & core making processes.
We offer the following ductile iron casting processes:
- Green sand
- Furron Sand
- Shell (Croning) Moulding
- Investment (Lost Wax) Casting
- Gravity Die Casting
- Pressure Die Casting
- Centrifugal Casting
- Heat Treatment: Annealing, quench and temper, Austenitizing.
- Fettling / Cleaning / De-burring Equipment: Sand Blasting, Shot Blasting, Chemical Cleaning, Pickling and Grinders.
- Testing: Spectrometer, Chemical Wet Analysis, Microscope, Radiography, X-Ray, Hardness Tests, Tensile, Impact Testing, Mold / Core Hardness Tests, Magna-flux Crack detector, Leak / Pressure Testing.
- Pattern Making: Material - Cast Iron, Gunmetal, Wood, Aluminum
- Aids: CNC, VMC, HMC and Manual CAD/CAM, Solid Modeling and Rapid Tooling.
- Secondary Operation Facilities: Machining- CNC, VMC, HMC and Conventional Painting, Powder Coating. Plating: Zinc, Nickel, Chrome, Tin, etc.
We use CNC Turning, Horizontal Milling, Vertical Milling, Hobbing, Broaching, Honing, Grinding to machine the ductile iron castings. We supply machined castings such as Flanges, Pump Housings, Valve Bodies, Motor Housings, Gears etc.
Ductile Iron Casting Grades
ASTM A536 80-55-06
ASTM A536 400-15
ASTM A536 400-12 (GGG 40 / EN-GJS-400-15)
ASTM A536 500-7 (GGG 50 / EN-GJS-500-7)
ASTM A536 400-18 (GGG 40.3 / EN-GJS-400-18)
400-18LT (EN-GJS- 40.3 LT)
350-22LT ( EN GJS-35.22LT)
Qualitas Exports is a quality conscious manufacturer and exporter of ductile iron castings from India. Our products are exported to Europe and U.S.A.