Process wise details of Castings
We encompass all the processes in castings cater to weight Range of 5 grams to 5000 Kg.
Sand Casting Processes
- Green sand
- Furron Sand
- Shell (Croning) Moulding
- Investment (Lost Wax) Casting
- Centrifugal Casting
- High Pressure / Disamatic
- Jolt squeeze machines
- Manual moulding for large parts
- Automatic sand plants
Sand Casting Materials
- Ductile Iron
- Grey Iron
Non - Ferrous
Sand Casting Range:
50 grams to 5 tons - single piece
Up to 3 m length
Ductile iron casting (nodular iron), gray iron
|Weight||50 grams to 5 tons - single piece|
|Size||Up to 3 m length|
|Material||Ductile iron casting (nodular iron), gray iron|
Qualitas Exports is a manufacturer of repute from India. Our sand casting products are exported to major countries in Europe.
Grey Iron Casting
Flange (Green Sand Casting)
Flange (Shell Sand Casting)
Shell Sand Casting
Housing (Green Sand Casting)
Sand, combined with a suitable binder can be packed tightly about a pattern. When the pattern is removed, a cavity that retains the shape of the part remains.
Sand casting is one of the most popular and simplest types of casting that has been used for centuries. It allows for smaller batches to be made compared to permanent mold castings at a very reasonable cost. This allows manufacturers to create products at a low cost and permits small size operations. Since sand is available easily in India, the country is a leading manufacturer of sand castings in the world.
Sand casting process is used to produce ductile iron castings and grey iron casting.
At Qualitas, this is what we offer:
- Moulding Process: Green sand, CO2, no bake, shell sand (croning) and centrifugal.
- Core Making: Shell, sand, cold box, CO2, no bake.
- Moulding Equipment: Dismatic, high pressure moulding, jalt squeeze machine moulding, manual, automatic mold handling plant, mechanized sand plants.
- Core Making Equipment: Shell core shooters, cold box core shooters
- Furnaces: Medium Frequency Induction, Cupola, Arc Furnaces.
- Heat Treatment: Annealing, quench and temper, Austenitizing.
- Fettling / Cleaning / De-burring Equipment: Sand Blasting, Shot Blasting, Chemical Cleaning, Pickling and Grinders.
- Testing: Spectrometer, Chemical Wet Analysis, Microscope, Radiography, X-Ray, Hardness Tests, Tensile, Impact Testing, Mold / Core Hardness Tests, Magna-flux Crack detector, Leak / Pressure Testing.
- Pattern Making: Material - Cast Iron, Gunmetal, Wood, Aluminum
- Aids: CNC, VMC, HMC and Manual CAD/CAM, Solid Modeling and Rapid Tooling.
- Secondary Operation Facilities: Machining- CNC, VMC, HMC and Conventional Painting, Powder Coating. Plating: Zinc, Nickel, Chrome, Tin, etc.